The Mission of Assisi International Animal Institute
Assisi International Animal Institute is a nonprofit educational and rehabilitation center dedicated to promoting respect, reverence, and ethical stewardship for all animals through program, communication, consultation, and life-centered community.
To achieve this mission, we will:
1. Engage a diverse faculty committed to the Institute mission, each with depth of experience in his/her area of specialty, and a commitment to ongoing professional development.
2. Provide each student with a broad spectrum of knowledge, technique, advice, and self-understanding to increase his/her competence and compassionate awareness and action toward nonhuman and human animals.
3. Ensure that students will acquire excellent quality and quantity experience through practicum to gain the confidence required to provide outstanding service to nonhuman and human clients.
4. Provide ongoing curriculum development to maintain standards of excellence and to expand skills and techniques.
5. Provide education to the general community to enhance awareness of animal consciousness, spirituality, needs, and solutions to problems, and to increase compassionate attitudes and actions. When possible, provide rehabilitative services to animals with behavior issues, and to those who need respite care not available through other animal care organizations.
6. Take responsible action for animals who cannot be rehabilitated to strive for an outcome that is in their best interests.
Site: DesignbyKarl ©2014